ALL Thief

Discussion in 'The Games' started by ZirMc, Oct 12, 2013.

1. ZirMc

ZirMc RETIRED Staff Member Guru Recruiter

Money:
    $230
    I have not seen allot of press for this game, but I am super excited about this game. I have all the other titles, and never got around to play them. My problem with those, even though they seem like awesome games, is that I have no history with them, so I struggle to play them when there are newer games that captivate me.

Anyway, the series is one of the few Zero Punctuation is bragging about in all his reviews of stealth games, so you can bet he will hate this one. But I just saw a gameplay trailer, and it looked pretty cool.

It is one game that I am seriously considering preordering, cause I know I will most likely get it anyway, but my experience with Aliens Colonial Marines keeps me from doing it. This does not keep me from staying away from most of the news regarding this game though, cause I really don't want to experience any spoilers of a game I am excited about.

Attached Files:

2. GregorEndor

GregorEndor Private

Money:
    $10
    The reviews on this one are really bad...

..I feared that this would happen. The original Thief games were huge open spaces... a literal thief playground. It seems they sacrificed the openness for better graphics and more linearity.

Sad... all games do that nowdays :(
  3. ZirMc

ZirMc RETIRED Staff Member Guru Recruiter

Money:
    $230
    I bought this one blind and havent been able to play it yet (bought it while in a hotel, was a bit impatient).

Will not read reviews now, cause that will color my opinion of the game, will just have to wait until after I beat Skyrim to play it..